Here is the list of rights and privileges awarded to journalists, photographers, cameramen and producers working on a writing or film assignment that offers visibility to either one of these three mountains (letter of assignment required***). Please note these privileges are non-transferable. Although not extended to spouses, children or friends, the resorts do offer these individuals preferential rates on certain products.
- Ski tickets: Free for media representatives on assignment / discount on day lift ticket for accompanying member (including members of immediate family, such as a spouse or child).
- Rental Equipment: Free for media representatives on assignment (according to availability) / discount on rental equipment of accompanying member.
- Meals: Media representatives on assignment are responsible for their meal costs, unless a clause has been pre-discussed.
- Ski Lessons: Media representatives on assignment can be offered a lesson, if necessary.
- On-Mountain Guide: Free, anytime.
- Should your visit require transportation by snowmobile ($), please submit a request for this service at least 10 days in advance.
***Media representatives without a letter of assignment enjoy a preferential rate on lift tickets and rental Equipment.
We would really appreciate to receive the articles and images resulting of your visit at the mountain, to maintain our archives up-to-date. Your feedback is very important to us. Now, please fill out the media visit request form to help us plan your stay.